1. All lagoon cruises require a minimum of 4 adult passengers to enable a departure
2. Guest are required to arrive 30 minutes before departure to check in and collect boarding passes. Knysna Waterfront Lagoon Cruises reserves the right to depart all vessels as per the scheduled times.
3. Knysna Waterfront Lagoon Cruises reserve the right to cancel any cruise to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to bad weather conditions.
4. Cruises will commence with a safety briefing as required by the South-African Maritime Law. No Person are permitted to jump overboard and/or swim while the yacht is not on anchor.
5. The Appointed Skipper from Knysna Waterfront Lagoon Cruises to not admit or serve any passenger who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any banned substances.
6. No Alcohol allowed to children under the age of 18 years